Pages

Saturday 6 August 2011

Day 1 Lollapalooza - 1 word AWESOME!

OMG, Lollapalooza rocks. First day down and I'm not sure today and tomorrow will live up to the same standards!!!

Best acts of the day by far were Young the Giant (who I only heard for the first time this week and now in love with), Tinie Tempah (excluding the crazy crowd surfer), Afrojack and Coldplay!

The special effects for Coldplay were out of this world:






AND it didn't stop! After Coldplay, we headed over to Subterranean for the Tinie Tempah and Young the Giant aftershow and it was the best night ever. The venue was tiny so we were up front and even managed to get on the stage for Tinie!



Hanging with Young the Giant!

Could I get any closer to Tinie!! Brrrr--uppp!

Me and Jamie hanging with Sameer from Young the Giant





The filming (by me) is horrendous but had to give people a sample of how great these guys are!

And who can forget Mr T:





1 comment:

  1. Great blog - I was also at the Tinie Tempah/ Young the Giant aftershow and loved it. I came all the way from the UK for Lolla and having just seen the Foo Fighters it was worth it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete