Pages

Saturday 22 January 2011

God bless American men!!! The Frats!

I have to start by thanking the American boys for providing me with content for this blog!

This week I officially discovered the meaning of 'Frat boy'...




Please note this is from Google Images and I do not know
these guys - for illustrational purposes only!!! LOL

Went out for a date this week with this guy. Not only did he not understand my accent (very frustrating) but after further conversation I uncovered that this guy lives with his 'bro's' from college and thinks making his bed is too much effort. In fact so much so that the last time he washed his bed sheets was around 6 mnths ago... 2 words... ewwww and gross!!

To top it all off he gave me the brush off - it got to 10.30pm and he says "its getting pretty late, I'm tired shall we wrap it up". Lets just say its the only time I was grateful for getting the brush off!!

A necessary experience I feel to helping me learn abut these types of guys...won't be making that error again anytime soon LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment