Pages

Thursday 30 September 2010

First friend...and deep pan Chicago pizza

So tonight we have a launch on the website I work on...so have to stay up until midnight to ensure it all launches successfully! Might be a late start to work tomorrow! At least its Friday!

However, with this in mind I asked one of the girl's from the agency we work with if she was free. We went out and I have my first experience of Chicago deep pan pizza!! Its a lot different to deep pan we have in the UK. It was lush - in fact i can't believe I ate the whole thing. We have individual size ones and shared the two different types between us. I can't even think how big the other sizes were. Its not the width so much but the sheer depth of them!!

Anyway...going to go and amuse myself now with some cheesy American soaps. Managed to stay up late last night whilst prepping for a meeting...watching Hells Kitchen and Criminal Minds!

Also, slightly stressed as left my mobile at work i think?? Can't find it anywhere! If not I think i may cry...watch this space!

My friend asked me the biggest difference between here and the UK and I was going on about the difference in customer service here and in the UK. But hoestly I have to say the hardest thing right now is having to say 'I am going to the "restroom"'...ITs called the TOILET people!! Or LOO depending on what you prefer!!

1 comment: