Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2011

New York baby yeah!!


Just got back from a weekend away in New York and it was so much fun! My friend Becky was going for work so I thought I would invite myself along...as you do!

The only thing I would say for the next time I go is I would choose to stay in central Manhattan vs New Jersey (however that's what was best for Becky so its completely cool). For those staying there though its just a heads up, its a bit cheaper to stay New Jersey side but you may end up spending the same amount on boats to and from Manhattan. If not we stayed in the Sheraton and it was nice.

The first day there we decided to head to Central Park. Unfortunately the weather wasn't great, but Central Park is still incredible and the food at the Boat House lived up to all expectations.




A few friends along the way...




Then on to the museums ...



Then what else but...SHOPPING!! Bloomingdales baby yeah! We got makeovers by Dior!




And cupcakes...




Then Sunday me and Becky took in Times Square. We watched Adams Family on Broadway which was absolutely hilarious and re-lived our childhood in M&M world!







And definitely a recommendation if you visit New York, we went to the best Sushi place ever - Takahachi


I spent the final day in New York visiting one of my old Directors Kateski and had so much sun, although she dangerously introduced me to Shake Shack. Kateski....what have you done!!




The perfect end to a perfect weekend. Can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment