Pages

Saturday 16 October 2010

Best massage ever!


Been having really bad pain in my shoulders over the last week so decided to see if I could find a nice little spa near my apartment. I used Yelp and found this one called Urban Oasis Maple Street. It had really good reviews so I thought I would give it a go.

The place itself was very nice, the team on reception make you feel welcome from the moment you walk in; offering you refreshments and organising your spa sandals.

I have to say the massage was the best massage I have ever had! I had a lady called Kimberly and although I did tell her the basic problems I have with my back she knew as soon as she started which exact areas were giving me trouble - including my lower back. It was more of a deep tissue massage so some parts of it were uncomfortable but in a positive way - it relieved all the pain I was feeling and made me the most relaxed I felt in a long time. At the end she even gave me tips on how I can avoid getting such tense shoulders going forward.

After the massage you are welcome to stay for a complimentary steam shower. Its very nice, you get a room with all the goodies you need, shower cap, shower gel, shampoo, moisturiser etc. You are welcome to use the room for up to 20mins.

New people to Chicago...this is a 'must-visit' place!

No comments:

Post a Comment