Pages

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Guests in town

Its so lovely having people to visit. Had my boss in town and three evening of nice company, food and drink! Also discovered one of the most AMAZING restaurants I have been to since being in Chicago...Sunda - a 'new asian' restaurant.





The food is out of this world and I tried Sake for the first time! It was lovely..the one I tried was a fizzy one. Its basically a bit like champagne but without the strong bitter taste. The sushi we had was great but it was all about the black cod!! Took some pics...apologies I had eaten most of it before I thought to even take a picture!


The shaking beef.....yummy!



I have to say I find it hilarious that no matter where you go - whether it be London or Chicago - you still have the same 'type' of people and groups out. The guy with the most outrageous shirt he should be arrested, the groups of middle age guys who are way too drunk and are attempting to flirt outrageously with the hot waitress who is thinking 'what complete dicks' and then....the beautiful people! I would like to think I come somewhere in between!!

Ooh and apparently hot celebs and movie stars go here! There is hope for me yet to meet a hot actor lol!!



The gorgeous decor at Sunda


No comments:

Post a Comment